Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2020

FRIT 7739 Week 2

FRIT 7739 Week 2

No surprise. So far this week, the email promises of getting back with me have not happened. I am not shy, so I emailed them my thoughts, suggestions, and offers to help. Still, it is Friday and no replies. I hate having to depend on someone else for this.... Se la vie.

In the meantime, I was able to interview the director of my division about a project that Dr. Downs agreed upon. So, next week, I will upgrade the five computers in our Simulation Factory by installing and configuring solid state hard drives. I will then update the software packages in those machines. After getting those users updated, I will train the staff on the updated software - staff professional development.

Here at the end of week two I feel I am getting further behind. I am in the planning stages of the staff professional development project, but that too is dependent upon other people with their own agendas.

Hoping for the best -

No comments:

Post a Comment