Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2018

FRIT 7234, Information Fluency & Inquiry Learning

I read; "Welcome to FRIT 7234, Information Fluency & Inquiry Learning", and I was relieved to think I was in the right place. 
Reading further, I found that I needed to set up a blog, a twitter account, a PLN (?), a website for the other class, follow the courses, post short intro bio's, mow the grass, catch up on my grading.... wait - things are already running together. 

Thanks for reminding me how my students feel at the first of the semester.

Since I am unsure of how this works, (i.e. what I am doing), I hope that my ramblings resemble what was in mind for the course. Needless to say, I have a lot to figure out. Where is everything? How do I post____? How can I be sure it posted? Am I washing biscuits or baking dishes? 
Maybe this course will answer some of these questions.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment